Parish Church of San Michele Arcangelo


Parish Church of San Michele Arcangelo
The church is located between the oldest part of the village and the newer part. It was founded in the second half of the 16th century and later altered until it assumed its current 18th century appearance. It was consecrated to St. Michael the Archangel with a plenary indulgence from the Bishop of Valva "Vincentis Donzellus" on May 8, 1579, as is written on a plaque on the facade of the...

Chiesa di Sant'Antonio


Chiesa di Sant'Antonio
Chiesa di Sant'Antonio